1. you"ve gone too far!你太过分了
2. She looked all made up.她可真是浓妆艳抹。
3. extended sun exposure can lead to serious skin problems.
4. Your skin is so beautiful with a pink color.
5. we don"t match each other.我们两个不合适。
6. the foundation should be applied thinly and evenly.粉底要擦得匀、擦得薄。
7. Drinking water can keep your skin healthy.
8. more and more men begin to pay attention to their skin-care.
9. wait a minute. I"ll apply some lipstick.稍等，我擦点口红。
10. I invest half of my paycheck in skin-care products.
11. you are not my type.你不是我的菜。
12. A purple eyeliner might make your eyes pop.紫色眼线可能会显得你眼睛外凸。
13. what"s the brand of your eye shadow?
14. this eye cream is too expensive.
15. She always wears a lot of makeup.她总是化厚厚的妆。
16. Put base before make-ups, or else the color make-ups will harm your skin directly.
17. what do you think you are doing?你知道你在做什么吗
18. You should know what type of skin you have, normal, oil or dry?
19. Fruits and vegetables are good for your skin.
20. you asked for it.你自找的。
21. Smoking and alcohol are real skin enemies.
22. She lipsticked her mouth.她擦口红了。
23. Sitting in front of the computer screen all day, my skin looks terrible.
24. You must have stayed up yesterday, dark circles appeared.
25. i"m not attracted to you.我对你没感觉了。
26. the seller gave me a free sample of cleanser.
27. what about this moisture facial mask?
28. what kind of lotion do you think I should buy?
29. what should I do to take care of my skin?
30. Don"t eat too much fried food. Pimples will appear.
31. It takes me about five minutes to do my makeup.我化妆大概需要5分钟。
32. She got her hair colored.她染发了。
33. She makes herself up every morning.她每天早上都化妆。
34. I"ve never been to any beauty salon before.
35. I bought an anti-water mascara yesterday.